Essay Writing Help: How To Tell That Your Provider Can’t Be Trusted
When you find yourself in a tight situation, hiring someone to write your paper can sometimes be your only option. Numerous services exist that can offer a promising and strong essay, but, unfortunately, there are also many providers who strive to pounce on unsuspecting students and take advantage of them. If you’re seeking writing help from a service or individual, here are some red flags to look out for so you don’t get ripped off:
- They ask you to pay up front: Unless it’s refundable, never pay for an essay before receiving it. If possible, pay with a check or, if using the Internet, deposit your money in some sort of Escrow or third party account.
- They don’t offer support: After finding someone to write your paper, they should be available to chat and answer any questions you might have throughout the process. If they don’t ask you questions regarding content, requirements, or deadline, it’s likely that they aren’t a reliable source.
- They’re not articulate: If they do remain in contact with you throughout the process, but they make a lot of typos or grammatical mistakes in their messages, this is a huge warning sign. You can’t depend on writing help from someone who struggles to write in general.
- They don’t promise original content: Make sure whatever service you agree to work with ensures that all material is 100% original. Failure to do so may result in plagiarized work that doesn’t pass CopyScape. This can have huge consequences on your academic career.
- Their level of education isn’t specified: A credible and reliable provider will list their credentials to assure you that they can be trusted. When there is no education or past experience listed, it’s likely that they will not provide quality content.
- Person of referral: How did you find this provider? If you found them online, make sure that the website looks legitimate and professional. If you heard about them, ask yourself who referred you? Someone who doesn’t get the best grades in the class might not be the person you want to take advice from when it comes to your own grade.
Though hiring help to write your essay can be an overwhelming situation, there are several things you can do to make sure that you get your money’s worth for your grade. This list only touches on what you should look for in providers who are untrustworthy.