23 Winning Argumentative Essay Topics to Choose From
Sometimes choosing the topic for an assignment is worse than the assignment itself, when you’re struggling for a topic, consider these 23 winners to choose from.
- Argue whether cheating in the classroom is improving or getting worse.
- Present a case for students to be able to grade the performance of their instructors in the classroom.
- Discuss whether the grading system is unfairly biased towards high grades and whether good grades have lost their meaning.
- Present an argument for instituting a drug testing policy in grades of all levels
- Should the importance of standardized testing be increased or decreased and does it really indicate success in education.
- Should students be paid to attend school and receive bonuses for good grades?
- Argue whether students spend too much time in school and should this time be shortened?
- Is too much of the education time in the classroom being spent getting students ready for standardized testing?
- Are students receiving a well-rounded education or should more focus be placed on athletics and the arts?
- Who should be able to access student records of their performance in the classroom?
- How old should students be before they can return to the High School classroom?
- What types of punishment should be utilized in the school environment?
- Should students be able to skip the senior year of High School and still graduate if they choose to begin college?
- Is the educational system truly preparing students to be successful in college or are they focusing on the wrong subjects?
- Should corporal punishment be reintroduced into the schooling environment?
- Should preschool be mandatory for all student?
- Should kindergarten classes run the same length for young students as for older students?
- Is the tradition of prom a benefit or unneeded distraction for High School students?
- Is there any relation to student performance and the size of the classroom?
- Present a case for students to be divided by their performance and grades.
- What should schools do to prevent bullying and protect the victims of bullying?
- Do parents need to be involved in the educational process?
- Does parental involvement stay the same for all students?
This list of 23 topics will give you the prompters you need to write a successful argumentative essay for your school assignment.
© WritingBlade.net | sharpen your tongue and prepare to write a winning essay!